Our ongoing activities are:
- The Scientific Foundations of an IUCN Red List of Ecosystems
- From Alaska to Patagonia: IUCN Red List of the Continental Ecosystem of the Americas
- Conceptual workshops: convened to synthesis and develop the science for building a robust portfolio of methods underlying the IUCN Red List of Ecosystems.
- Practitioner workshops to support the development of the Red List of Ecosystems at local and national levels.
- Photo Contests:
- Ecosystems of the world in pictures (2012-2013)
- The Second IUCN Red List of Ecosystems Photo Contest (2014, Official Terms and Rules here)
Beijing, China 2011
Dakar, Senegal 2012